Sunday, August 3

Secret

At one stage,
i feel really miss u up
and i tought my life cannt go on without u.
but by time past,
i realize that life must go on even without you.
When our relationship broke,
i try hard to forget everything about you,
but that hurt me so much.
I cannt take away everything that we share together.
Untill now, u always be in my mind.
Sometime,
I feel like u are my shadaw.
Always and never get away.
I dont know what to do...
i really hope one day,
i will meet someone that can replace your position in my heart.


I miss u so much.

1 comment:

Sysalq said...

Events are parts of our history. Accepting it means to accept our ownself and vice versa. Things keep on changing and so our heart. Happiness could be induced. Always look at events from the best perspective and never loose hope. 'Problems' will make us alive since we view it as PROJECTS or OPPURTUNITIES. And..all the BEST to you!

sysalq

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...