You are special.
I feel breathless tonight,
But your heart beets give me a second chance to life,
Your arms make me feel safe,
And sprinkle in your eyes torch my journey.
Even without words,
You are the best spokesman I ever meet.
When fear hunting me,
You protect me from feeling down,
You give me courage and confident,
You colored my days with happiness.
Without you beside me,
I would never be at here.
But tomorrow,
We will take our own road,
Travel to another destination,
And meet other person.
We will exchange our promise to keep in touch,
But we can’t change our memories.
I'm sorry,
I can't follow your steps,
Just like what you did before.
But, I hope you know,
Where ever I go,
There is a hidden place for you in my heart,
Cause there is something special,
That belongs only to you.
Thank you for being my special friend.
Yong Zamrud
No comments:
Post a Comment