
Ferrari is 'hot' but my MYVi is so, so much cute compare to Ferrari. Last 25th Feb, is her first birthday. But, I feel like she was bought yesterday. I still can smell the new-car-fragrance inside the car and see the mirror reflection on her body. (Thanks to daddy coz he is the one who maintain the car, and of coz, keep my car shining and sparking every day)
When the anniversary comes across, means, it is the time for me to renew road tax and insurance. But, I hardly try to avoid it, and hope my dad will do it for me. And of coz, he did. He ask me for geren kereta (wat’s that??? Kereta pun ade geran jugak ke? I tought, tanah je yang ade geren, whatever!)
To make a story, I don’t found anything that I can classify it as geran. So, my dad start to bla...bla…bla at me, gives his long, unwanted lecture. He went to wakil insurance, without geren kereta but with a piece of paper (which I don’t know wat it is, but ade la something written JPJ…) Wakil insurance tu cakap, geren kereta bukan pada owner but at the bank, because I bought the car secara pinjaman. (tak pasal2 je kena marah sebab misplace geran kereta). Actually, wat is the purpose of geren because I think we can renew the road tax online.
I shud take my road tax and insurance today, by myself because my daddy not at here, but then,….i don’t like la to deal anything related with car. The one and only I love to do is to drive the car. Esok sajalah saya ambil road tax. For now, I can drive my daddy’s car.
2 comments:
Zamrud,
Happy Anniversary!. Keep it shining, like the zamrud.
"Officially" u r not the owner of the car, until u know, bayar habis...
That's why that piecee of paper (the grant) ada pada bank. So when the time comes to renew the road tax and insurance policy, kenalah produce the grant (its a must). Tapi its all diuruskan oleh the insurance companya.U just bayar aje.
Drive with care! Lesen memandu ada tak?
cikgu wahab: mesti la saya ada lesen, tak kan la tak ade. lesen saya, lagi empat baru baru kena renew.
Post a Comment