Perak Science and Technology Carnival
- Cooking With Nature Competition -
at SMK Dr Burhanuddin, Taiping
on 10-13 July 2009
Robotic Competition is over, and now my attention is turning back to Cooking with Nature a.k.a Solar Oven Competition.
Last May, during Science and Tech Carnival, CSKK Team win the district competition and we will represent Kuala Kangsar at state competition. The competition will be on 10 –13 July 2009 at SMK Dr Burhanuddin, Taiping.
The rules and regulations for the state competition have been changed and the Pengerusi Teknik just tell me about the change last Tuesday, which is 10 days before the competition. Based on the new rules, the parabolic solar oven that we build for district competition can not be use during the state competition. This is because, at state competition, we can not use CD and mirror…and….a lot of other problems…
I feel so disappointed. The truth is, I’m not sure that the participants able to built the new Solar Oven in a week. They need at least three weeks. A week to built the oven, a week to do the trials and another week to prepare for presentation and documentation.
Ohh god…just make me cool down. I really hope everything goes fine. I hope, after this, there are no more communication break down. I really dont like this kelam kabut!
No comments:
Post a Comment